Neck Pain Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Pasadena, CA
Neck pain can be excruciating to deal with, and it can be difficult to find the root cause of your pain without help from a chiropractor. Fortunately, we at Premier Wellness Chiropractic in Pasadena, CA, can help treat neck pain, text neck, injuries, and other causes of neck pain. If you're in need of treatment and pain relief, call us today to see how we can help. Our chiropractor can help you find relief that lasts. To learn more about our services, read on below.
Common Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor posture, muscle strain, and injuries. Other causes of neck pain may include posture problems like text neck, where your head is held forward for long periods of time from looking at screens or devices. Neck pain can also be caused by sleeping in an awkward position or due to degenerative conditions or disc deformities. Other conditions include:
- Muscle tension: Overuse of the neck muscles can lead to tension and stiffness.
- Arthritis: The degenerative joint condition can cause pain and restricted movement in the neck area.
- Whiplash: This is a common injury caused by sudden, forceful movements of the head which strain the neck muscles, ligaments, nerves, and bones.
Treatment for Neck Pain
At Premier Wellness Chiropractic, we can use multiple treatments to target the root cause of your neck pain and help provide you with lasting relief. Our chiropractor will help diagnose the source of your neck pain and develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. Depending on the severity of your condition, our chiropractor may suggest:
- Chiropractic adjustments: Manual manipulations of the spine can help to align the vertebrae and reduce nerve irritation.
- Lifestyle advice: Sometimes, our own lifestyles can be the cause of our neck pain. Our chiropractor can give you advice on how to remove potential pain triggers in your life and potentially help prevent the problem from occurring again in the future.
- Exercises: Stretching exercises can help strengthen weak neck muscles.
Using a combination of these treatments, we can help give you the pain relief and care you need to get your life back on track.
Contact Us for Neck Pain Treatment and Pain Management
If you're looking for relief from neck pain, contact us at Premier Wellness Chiropractic in Pasadena, CA, today. We'll provide personalized care and advice tailored to your needs so you can get back to living an active lifestyle without fear or discomfort. Call us now to learn more about our services or book an appointment. We look forward to helping you find lasting relief. Call us at (626) 797-5800 for more information.