Auto Injury Treatment from Our Chiropractor
Many people think that they should see physicians and surgeons after an auto accident. While they can help with many things, a chiropractor can help provide you with natural and holistic care without relying on drugs or surgery. Chiropractors treat back injuries, neck pain, whiplash, and other types of auto accident injuries. They are able to alleviate pain and discomfort and help a person recover faster after an accident. We at Premier Wellness Chiropractic in Pasadena, CA, are here to help.
What Are the Benefits of Going to a Chiropractor after a Car Accident?
Here are the reasons why you should see our chiropractor on our chiropractic care team after being involved in a car accident:
- Decreasing inflammation: Car accidents can cause micro-tears in joints, muscles, and tendons. These micro-tears can cause inflammation and be painful. Chiropractors are able to help treat these tears and help reduce inflammation by using spinal adjustments and corrective exercises.
- Reducing scar tissue: After a car accident, scar tissue can form along the muscles. These scar tissues can be an impediment to healing. Our chiropractor can help break these scar tissues apart and help the body heal without any drugs or surgery.
- It is a drug-free treatment: Unlike other types of care that patients may be recommended after auto accidents, chiropractic auto accident treatment is completely drug-free. Medications might not be necessary for treatment and we can suggest alternative options that can help an injured person get rid of the pain and heal naturally.
- Unnoticed injuries can be found: Many injuries caused by car accidents are apparent, such as broken bones, sprains, bruises, etc. However, there are some types of injuries that are harder to detect. The symptoms of some injuries do not appear right away and might take days or even weeks to surface. Our chiropractor knows how to find the injuries that might remain unnoticed by other health professionals.
- Reducing stress: Auto accidents can cause stress and anxiety that might be hard to deal with. One way to deal with them is to get chiropractic care to help reduce stress and help you feel better.
Get Auto Accident Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Pasadena, CA
Visit our chiropractor for chiropractic care. If you are in Pasadena, CA, or any other nearby area, contact us at Premier Wellness Chiropractic to get treatment for your auto accident injury. If you have any questions or are ready to schedule your initial appointment with our chiropractor, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Call us at (626) 797-5800 for more information.